Every now and then, we need a new way of looking at things. Because the world still needs changing.
(See, Christianity and Feminism can agree on something...)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Their Eyes Were Watching For Book Two






Here it is! Our next book club discussion book!  The facilitator will launch the discussion on Friday, May 6.  This one is kind of a classic.  I saw it at my library on CD, and you can get an mp3 version as well (for those of you who don't like to or just don't have time to sit and read).  It's available for Kindle as well. It's spring break next week in CNY, so I know there are some teachers out there who might have a little extra reading time...

 I am taking away all of your excuses.  The more the merrier:)

1 comment:

  1. it's downloaded :) you are too kind to make sure there's an MP3 version, CD version, Kindle version... next time, I'd like to know if someone can come to my house and read it to me :) just kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete