Every now and then, we need a new way of looking at things. Because the world still needs changing.
(See, Christianity and Feminism can agree on something...)

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday is for Shopping

 Really, I don't shop on Saturdays unless I must. Must would be having to go clothing shopping for my junior higher.  Which is a whole other post altogether.  But Saturday is a shopping day of sorts, so on Saturdays I will feature someone in our "Supporting One Another" links.  If you would like me to add your small business link to the side, shoot me an e-mail. And for tomorrow's reference, I think Sunday will be a day of rest for Ourselves, Reinvented; we can be our old selves on Sundays.  Just kidding. I generally post in the early mornings, and I have a standing early morning running appointment on Sunday mornings.

Today ... Amanda! Amanda is a dear friend who I could also feature just for her own wonderful character.  She's the mom I should be.  She's the friend everyone should have.  She's funny, smart, humble, and TALENTED.  She's a great writer.  But she's also a fantastic photographer and she is the woman who taught me how to make lovely things out of yarn.

She just launched an Etsy site, listed on the side of the page as
If you have an itty bitty little girl in your life, you will want to buy one of these too cute little hats she's made. And if you don't have an itty bitty little girl in your life, you will want to go out and find one to buy one of these for.  I really thought of having another baby just for that purpose.  I'm 2 for 2 xx so my odds are pretty good.

She also has some lovely photographs you can buy if you're interested.  She's doing a blog right now called
photOEDaily
She takes a photo every day and writes a caption.  When she's done she should publish the year. In my opinion.  I love that blog. 

Anyway, check it out and remember Amanda the next time you need the perfect gift for a little girl.

2 comments:

  1. How cute are these?! And I have friends who are having girls, so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll this week! Making two friends cry by your sweet, sweet posts. First Tashmica and now me.

    Thanks, Tiff. I'm lucky to be your friend.

    ReplyDelete